All New Website


It's been a long time coming, but this week I've finally launched my new website.

I've been working with Tom at BonjourBonjour to design a new site that makes it much easier to navigate through the increasing amount of images in my portfolio. The new site had to be clean and simple-looking with an emphasis on nice big images grouped into various categories and tags.

My old website had been online since 2003 and had changed little in 7 years apart from sporadic work updates. Despite being quite attached to it's default style I knew it was becoming increasingly redundant and change was long over due.

So anyway, it's now up! And maybe it'll still be there in another 7 years ready for a another upgrade.

Have a look around and let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type somethin'...